Pages

Oct 15, 2010

TGIF

Its Friday once a again. One more day and its weekend again! my vacation is almost up. Im happy but at the same time sad. i'll be leaving my family again but i'm meeting my friends and be back to my 'normal' working life.

made the most of my Friday. Woke up early and did some cardio exercise with my mom. Hopefully when im gone, she'll continue to make it a habit to do some exercises. Here is a picture of boats which is a trademark of Burnham park aside from the biking rink.
winnie the pooh boats!

Also, its the start of the 3 day sale at a local mall. So my mom went to the mall early. we thought we were the first ones to go, boy, we were so wrong. lines were already long. A lot bought pillows, comforters, cooking pots, ceramics and a lot of linens. One can't resists this sales. All items are at discounted prices and another 10% off is added on top of that! Lessons learned today, survey the area before, go to the mall early, and hakot all your friends who are willing to help you out.

I had my check up up today with the ophthalmologist. All systems go for Monday. I am already fit to work! Yey! although there's still some redness left, he gave a go sign for me to go back to work.

Finally bought my new running shorts! Can't wait to use it on my next run. got it for 20% off the original price.

Went to 50's diner for our lunch. They are famous for their burgers and giant club sandwich. their bread patty is almost 6 inches by 6 inches and 1 in thick. I just consumed one fourth of it and one half of the diner's burger! yummy! I'm posting some pictures too!

half of club sandwich

Lastly, I updated my hair color! Same shade as before, hazel brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik