Pages

Oct 7, 2010

separation anxiety

pangit!!!

siguro ang mundo mo pag wala ako... bitterness emo..
ive been blogging almost religiously these past few days. that means im still sick with my sore eyes. its my second week. i tried to visit a doctor today but the doctor was out. ill try my luck again tomorrow morning. i hope ill have the meds to take away the redness in my eyes. i looked hideous the past days. so i dont have the luxury of going out on gimiks. too bad, birthday pa naman ng isang berks ko, inuman na sana ito.
speaking of inom, i miss my beer nights and yosi nights. this is my longest time without nicotine. this sickness has done me good. i got to spend time with my family, eat and be merry and of course walang bisyo.
the bad side is, walang exercise, lumalaking salbabida at puros shopping. howell, the fats i can burn in 12000 days, the money i can earn but the time i got to spend with my family, priceless! thank you Lord. ika nga, everything happens for a reason.
honga pala, i think im suffering from separation anxiety. had a big fight with somebody today. i think ako naman ang nang-away, i felt so bad trusting someone something private and intimate. i dont know, maybe separation anxiety nga is taking its toll on our relationship. siguro mahirap akong i-ispelling minsan pero dense naman akong tao. i dont want to be laughed at lalu na pag seryoso ako. hay ewan ko ba. deadmahin ko na lang. tama, deadmahan na lang to.
isa pang may separation anxiety ay ang aking pamangkin, parang ahas kung pumulupot sa akin. panay ang paglalambing kahit na 'ouch' ang aking mga mata.. hahaha! paro unti unti ko naman na siyang hinahanda at nagpapaalam na rin ako..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik