Pages

Oct 12, 2010

Adidas KOTR King of the Road 2010



From time to time, i will posting my recounts of previous runs. i have neglected or completely forgotten posting them on my blog. Running became a big part of my life last year and this year. i guess i got tired from mountaineering but I'm not saying I'm giving up on it or will ever not do mountain climbing again. I'm just going into the hype of what's happening in and around the city.
So for this year, Im joining KOTR because it will be a tradition for me. Although the registration fee has gone up from php500 to php850, Im still for it. I guess its meant to be since i had plans of backing out the last minute. I was told that there were no more slots left but because of Papa X, he worked around his contacts and we got our slots.

There have been a lot of negative comments regarding the way of organizing this event. I had none last year. In fact we had no problems claiming our race kits. That was the reward for being early i guess. We Filipinos do have the tendency of coming in late or doing things the last minute. Also, no accidents or untoward incidents during race time. We saw a lot of celebrities too! Im posting some of our previous photos.




With Rustom Padilla aka Bebe Gandang Hari. i didnt know he was into running with compressor leggings pa at that time. Not sure if
he actually run. She said she was in the 10k category.





Analog devices friends and Karylle. Nice to know that she too is into running and has been in a lot of podiums too! Idol!

Cant wait for the Oct 24,2010! Hope to see a lot of celebrities again and fellow runners. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik