Pages

Oct 16, 2010

Juan | Megi




All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. In a few hours, I'll be leaving my hometown. makes me kinda sad. I'm leaving my family whom i missed so much.

Funny weather today though, PAG-ASA warned us of a super typhoon internationally named Megi and locally known as Juan. It is hitting Northern Luzon I'm glad to be back at South Tagalog by that but i wish my family will be safe.

I posted a picture of the 5 day forecast for the typhoon. I got this here and saw it on Anton Diaz's fb page. Hope all goes well for the coming days; No more mala-ondoy typhoons please! I hope disaster doesn't not strike again. landfall will be by tuesdayat Northern luzon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik