Pages

Oct 14, 2010

Random thoughts | [G A M E]


“If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time”
~Chinese Proverb

~I went into this game na hindi ko na alam kung pano tatapusin or titigilan. Siguro in time na lang. i dont know at ayaw ko ng isipin. ilang beses ko ng sinubukan pero talunan pa rin ako. Siguro umpisa pa lng hindi ko na alam ang rules. Pero sinu ba dapat ang magset ng rules. ako? Eh madaya ako eh! pWede ko itong baguhin kahit kelan ko gusto. Anyways, there is still an attempt to stop. And so far, success naman ang day 1.

~Sinusulit ko na lang nag natitirang 3 araw ng aking bakasyon. dahil sa Lunes, babalik na ako sa trabaho. Sangkatutak na trabho ang nag-aantay sa akin duon. Ok lang. Keri naman eh. Kelangan ko ng moolah. Hindi ko pa alam kung sapat ang aking sick leave. Pero aasikasuhin ko un. Kelangan ng pambayad sa mga SSS Phil at health insurance.

~Last minute shopping today. Hindi ko talaga mapigilan. Bought meds for heart and clothes too. I am so happy with my purchases. Plus i got them on thrift! yey for me again! Bought my hair dye, some clothes for work. Kelangan kong irampa ang sexy kong body! (sexy for my standards).

~I am loving my arms. they are not so toned yet but m planning too. thanks for my pamangkin who is almost 11kgs and wants to be always carried when we go out. i have this photo shoot for our fund raising .

~I am so missing my boyfriend. Its been 3 weeks already. this is the longest time we're not together. i miss the craziness. looking forward to that date he promised me. yey! Em a happy girl again.

~Everything happens for a reason they say. And its true. the reason for my being sick is to have some quality time with my family. i have been working away for more than 4 years now. This is the longest time i was at home again. So thankful to have this. and thankful sore eyes is slowly going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik