Pages

Mar 31, 2010

kaput: the forgotten post

this was in my drafts.. somehow, i wasnt able to post it.. ill post it as a reminder of my weakness. you may see me as this strong person, pero limitasyon din ang lahat. im doing great now.. thank you and no worries...


word of the day: kaput

kaput:: utterly defeated or destroyed, unable to function

started the day feeling hopeful and setting a good mood.sad to say, as the day progressed im am feeling more demotivated.i guess, im tired at kulang sa inspiration. i want to go home early and sleep all day.read my friends shoutout on skype today, it said something like this. sorry does not mean i would not do it again. also forgiveness does not mean for a second chance.

maybe this is God's way of telling me on how to end things. opps, where did that come from.i was pissed yesterday. totally pissed lahat na ata ng dugo ko umakyat sa ulo ko.someone was playing with my feelings. someone was taking advbantage of my weakness. you see, im the most sincere and emphatetic person you'll ever meet. however, that i think is also one of my weakness.

masyado din akong mabait. and i always see the good in people. but sometimes or most of the times, that is being used against me. i dont know why i deserved such treatment. pero maawa naman kayo! Hindi sa lahat ng oras ay game ako sa mga laro niyo. i think i need to refresh my art of war precepts.

the day has not ended yet. im still trying to keep that hopeful feeling nad keeping the faith. i will make it through. i know i will.

Note to thyself: never put too much trust on friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik