Pages

Mar 6, 2010

MAXIM Fun Run 2010

me with buddy, our hall of famer runner


Today was our annual company fun run. Although last year's was missed, nakabawi naman this time.

early birds


Congrats to TEAM MAXIM for winning in the Top 25 Women and Men Division. Special Mention to Arni, joy, Chito and Onin.



Run started a bit late pero hindi naman kame nabadtrip. All are very excited and when it was time for gun start, kumaripas sa takbo ang lahat maliban na ata sa akin. Traffic.
I was behind most girl runners but i was consistent with may space. I was trying to keep my composure kahit nappressure na. Nung andun na ako sa 3rd km, sinabihan ako na 4th daw ako among the girls. Malayo din ang gap ko sa 3rd placer. But i still kept my pace. At ayun nga, sa 4th km, nagsprint na ako. Yung 4th placer, mabilis din pero mukhang pinagbigyan na lang din aku..


i finished 3rd place! yehey!



Again, Congrats sa team maxim. And i need to start training for my first 21km...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik