Pages

Oct 25, 2009

My First Adidas KOTR



yey! I survived and finished my very first Adidas KOTR run! It was so long ago since my last 5k marathon and it was the earth run. im glad that this marathon went thru as scheduled. there have been a lot of typhoons going on and a lot of marathons being moved to another dates.
For my first KOTR run, i think the organizers did well. Not bad for a marathon who had more than 7k runners. There was a glitch though during the claiming of race packets though my claiming of the race weren't so bad at all. I am in the 5k marathon and surprisingly had the lesser number of runners compare to 10k runners. There was a lot of freebies during the expo at megamall. On the race itself, i just have to complain on the drinking stations. I think water was not safe to drink. parang galing sa banyo. Next time organizers should make sure that they serve clean potable water. Hindi naman lahat ng tao eh hindi maselan ang tyan kagaya ko. After the presentaion of winners, there was also a cheer dance performance by the De la salle cheering squad. I'm sure guys enjoyed the show. There were also celebrity sightings, we saw, bebe gandanghari pero sayang at hindi kame nakapag-picture kay ms karylle. Oh well, until the next Adidas KOTR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik