Pages

Oct 10, 2009

Kikay Heart




A and i decide to just stay in the house. Laidback saturday that is. All those devastating news about northern luzon makes me sad and worried about my families over there. My aunts in pangasinan are flooded. We also had a small flood in our house in baguio. Just a little though and its cleared by now. Worry is taken away when i receive text from my sis that my favorite niece just pointed Piolo as her papa. Very funny and bibo kid. Also, just this week, she played withe her tita's foundation stick . She made tita's tv her canvass and wrote all over it. Not enough, she made it her lipstick too! Those things really makes me smile. Heart is in the stage of trying to learn and copy everything she sees. Just like when she goes with tita anne after her bath, and she puts roll on and lotion all over her body. Hay, pakialamerang bata talaga..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik