Pages

May 12, 2012

Week 19

Week 19: ill be recording the highlights of my pregnancy from now on. if ever dementia comes, ill have this little notes to read and remember how our firstborn came to this world. Im on my 19th week already. yay! everything is happening too fast even i am amazed. i can feel the little critter moving in my tummy. sometimes critter is more busy that me because of all those movements! They are random though. i am trying to study his/her routine but none yet. At week 18, i had my second shot of Anti HEpa B and Anti tetanus. The next would be after 6 months. At week 19, baby bump is already visible. My old jeans no longer fits me i have to shop new clothes. i should be smart in choosing clothes. SAyang kung hindi naman magagamit. Goal for next week is to eat more fruits and say no to junk foods. a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com/" target="_blank">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik