Pages

Aug 16, 2010

Lunes na Naman

Buhay

Seasonal update. Im doing my best on giving updates on what’s going on with me for the past weeks. Summer and rainy season has been going by so fast its already mid-august. Well thing have been very low key for the past weeks. And I don’t feel comfortable sharing about it to the whole world. Bf and I have moved in together officially. But we have been enjoying things at home like cooking, planning the new house, dvd marathons, UFC, teleseryes, my swimming lessons and enjoying the company of friends.

Onto bigger and brighter plans. We have started the process to hunt for materials for out first home together! *eeeeekkk*. I am expecting for our new home to be finished first half of next year! Yey! So excited! In the next few months Im hoping we could complete our basic home furnitures and appliances.. I never owned a house before, although I have seen a my relatives house building so non of us has done the whole buying routine before. It terrifies me and I feel my head will fall into many pieces just thinking what to buy and which is which. We have been visiting a lot of malls and learning from the internet to learn about the process as much as I can. It has somewhat been our new ocd. At least I am more relaxed and I remind bf to have fun and remember to enjoy the experience.

So that’s the latest news. I am thinking of signing up for the Adidas King of the Road 2010 on October but registration fees has become higher and higher. L super sad. There is a run on Spetember the CamSur marathon but I have been terrible with the training because of all the house hullaboos and we have a shuttle. I am also having my swimming class every weekend so that serves as my workout for the week. I am swimming Saturdays and Sundays.

Im still that girl who wants to do all at once. Everything should be done right then and there, like relationships, house, trainings, career, hobbies, social life, etc. Need to work this more. To take more time to smell the flowers like what they say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik