Pages

May 18, 2010

Halalan 2010


bring ur id. a must dahil andito ang precint no. mo

Yey! got the chnace to take part in my country's first automated elections. Unlike the previous elections, it took me a while to vote. Mga isang oras din akong pumila and thank God, nasa lilim naman ako.


karamihan sa mga nagboto, ay hindi na-anticipate ang mahabng pila.. y o y?

The reason kung bakit mahaba ang pila ay ang clustering of precincts. dati kasi, 1 precint, 1 classroom. And this time 1 PCOS machine to accomodate, estimate ko lang to, 500 people? glad that people were patient enough to participate. i salute my kababayans for doing their asignments regarding the new system of voting. As for me, i had to do my research, 1 week before the election. I considered not voting thinking that it is just 1 vote. But i soon realized that 1 vote can make a lot of difference for my inang bayan.


me being very curious sa PCOS machine

My bestfriend who's a doctor, took her time out and spent a lot of money just to cast her vote. At buti na lang may halalan dahil nagkita pa kame. there is a big room for improvement for the automated elections here int he Philippines. i hope the people in office will address the issues for eazy, breezy ang sususnod na halalan!


done!


rewarding ourselves with a good lunch.. pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik