Pages

May 1, 2010

Birthday Wishlist 2010

I can’t believe I’m turning 20++ in a few days. Thinking of what to give me on my birthday? LOL. calling out A! Worry no more! I made things easier for you….Look at my list for your reference lol. salamat in advance! chenes lang...


1. i want to lose weight
2. more time to read books
3. clinique happy heart perfume

4. Canon EOS 7D and a 300mm lens




5. a trip with my family to to Panglao, Bohol and El Nido, Palawan
6. hedgreen sling bag
7. peaceful elections
8. La Germania/Elba
9. sandals
10. touch screen cellphone
11. 10L day pack
12. skin care products esp sunscreen, moisturizer
13. make-up - eyeliner, lipstick, mac blush
14. red purse
15. dining plates and wine glasses



16. baking pans
17. bed sheets and curtains
18. birthday greeting card
19. ipad 3G
20. Big Bang theory DVDs
21. Spanx Bras


22. a red purse
23. a new watch
24. a bottle of Jack Daniels
25. finish all backlogged upload of pics
26. scented candles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik