Pages

Oct 20, 2011

Diving.
I want to put this into words. Hoping one day it will come true. Oh im so positive it will. We had a taglayan session last night. It was fun, cool, light hang out with the peeps whom I missed so much. Parang may kanya kanya na rin kasing buhay. I wanna do a lot of things now. Number 1 on the list is diving, why diving, coz, rare lang ang magblog ng ganito. Rare din ang gumagawa neto. At bago pamaubos ang mga isda at masira ang lahat ng coral reefs, I need to explore. If everthing goes well, by 2013, apol and I will go to tubatahha reef and explore! Woot! So excited. Hopefully, a little toddler will come along but only mommy and daddy will swim with the sharks. Im so excited! I wanted to do something new. And I think that this is really it! Yey! Thank you Lord for this wonderful experience of seeing you beautiful creation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik