Pages

Aug 24, 2009

Weekend Madness

My wacky weekend started with my first try of maryjanes. Not the shoes but the grass or reefer. Hehehe! It was just a small stick shared by 3 people. So there was little or even no intoxicating effect on me. The smell was sweet and nice. At swabe sa lalamunan compared to cigars. That’s why it is addicting for some people I think or more of the intoxicating effect. Hahaha! Late Thursday ight, we went to rowell’s birthday celebration. Daming inuman at sarap ng pulutang pinaputok a manok by jayz. Friday morning, our project miggy comes home! Finally, a little tsikot for us and apol. There’s still a lot of work to do on miggy but hey, we love challenges and we could learn a lot about cars through miggy! Friday afternoon, swimming at Volets with berks, another in the series of of love, life and friendship. First, it was the birthday celebration of apol, cres and manuel, the regularization of debbie, mike’s first paycheck on his part tim e job, marco and marlee’s “august rush”. Other highlight’s are: trying out the mini slide at volet’s. nakakatakot sa una but fun, meeting magic’s girlfriend judy, my first tim e at volets, met new friends, jec and rona, mike and christian aka dingdong. Saturday, woke up late. Bought new board shorts and went food tripping at the mall. Jamming, kwentuhan at inuman with koya ruffy at night. Learned a lot about swimming and diving! After finishing up 1L of Bailey’s and a round of beer, I wanted to try out diving and get my certification as a diver. So I could be able to dive at tubatahha reef too. Sunday, rested with watching 6 movies. I downloaded Into the Blue. Jessica Alba and paul walker were great swimmers and divers in this movie. Movie was set in Bahamas which I also want to explore in the future. Hayy.. I’m going to look forward to great weekend again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik