Pages

Dec 7, 2015

I'm Back!

Ako si Wonder Woman, ako ang superstar
Akin ang sandali, ako ang reyna ng gabi 


Whew! Not blogging since 2014 eh? What is wrong with me?!I've been itching to start blogging again but it's becoming the last of my priorities kaya heto na.  Well, motherhood happened. Not complaining though. The journey is fun itself. I just decided to focus on my growing family. I'm hoping to be more active next year with this blog. Sharing with the digital world our family's adventures and misadventures. I just wanted to have that online diary so when my daughter grows she'll have something read. Tata again for now. By the way, here's my pick me upper for this week. My wonder woman socks! Got these socks during the World Bazaar Festival.Cute noh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik