Pages

May 25, 2013

My first mother's day

This is a late post. My baby got sick kaya we had second thoughts of going out. We went out instead dahil sayang naman ang araw di ba. Hindi ako nakapag palengke kaya wala ring iluluto. So off off we went to the The District, the newest ayala mall hub in imus cavite. Its just a small place pero solve na rin dahil maraming kainin such as jco na napakahaba pa rin ng pila, burgoo and wee nam kee.

I am searching for a pair of sandals dahil wala ako nito. Insecure ako sa paa ko kaya lagi ako closed shoes. But these time, gusto ko subukan mag sandals. I found one naman and i cant wait to try it. 

I am also looking for the perfect white shirt but instead got a pink one. Maybe next time. 

Again, happy mother's day to all mommies most specially the single moms. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik