Pages

Jun 19, 2010

Happy Father's day!

I miss my dad. Its been months since i saw him. And the during my last visit, we only spent 3 hrs together. And he was leaving for work. That has always been our family set up. Him always working or doing overtime. funny, i followed his footsteps and i too became an engineer. Pero hanggang dun lang yon. I don't wanna be a workaholic. I want to savor every life's simple pleasures. Tomorrow is father's day again, i cant help but miss my dad.

To my papa, let me tell you how much I miss you. I may not there to see you more often and to celebrate every occasion with you, but deep in my heart, I really wish to be there with you. You are God's gift to us. Life wouldn't be this nice if not for your love for us, you family. I hope someday, we could all give it back to you. If not, more than sana what you have done for us.

love you papa! Hope we can meet soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik