Pages

Dec 12, 2009

Wishlist

I have so many wishlist this year! Some are on my list last year that I have not gotten yet! Calling Santa Claus.. hear me pleaseee!

  • Point and shoot camera – either a waterproof (canon or olympus) camera or the canon G10 or G11
  • watch – it has been a long time since I have a new watch

  • a new purse – a red one to bring more luck and prosperity!
  • pearl earrings

  • underwear – but not the lace ones

  • new slippers/flipflops or doll shoes!!

  • BDJ planner – this I got as one early gift! Yey!
  • a green shirt – I only have a few green shisrt. Most are in red in blue.


  • running shoes - time to start training for that 10k marathons!

Having the Belle de Jeur planner already makes my Christmas happy! It is a very comprehensive planner perfect for all the active bellas out there!

Aside from those “simple” wishlists, what I would really want for Christmas is for our house to be done as soon as possible. I hope and pray that it will be done soon or is God’s perfect time. This is my and my families dream house. Hope santa can also drop some furnitures for the new house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik